Music groups at FLC express God's love through their voices and instruments while enjoying fellowship and many moments of laughter. If you share our desire to praise God and our Savior Jesus in music, please come join one (or more!) of our music groups. You don't have to be a professional, just someone who, as St. Paul wrote, likes to “make music in your heart.” (Ephesians 5:19) Be sure to get in touch with Justin Hipp, FLC’s Music Director!
- Sings during the school year on Sunday mornings, usually at the 11:00 am service.
- Small ensembles and soloists during summer and special choir music at Christmas.
- Rehearsals are Wednesday at 6:45; schedule may vary during Advent and Lent.
- Multiple performances during the school year.
- Rehearses on Wednesday before choir practice.
- All level ringers are welcome!
If you play an instrument, we invite you to join our brass, wind instruments, stringed instrumentalists, and percussionists in accompanying the choir and congregation, or in performing special worship music. Rehearsals are scheduled based on the occasion; please let Justin, our Music Director, know of your interest.